"Boys will be boys" is a handy old saying that exempts men from all responsibility when it comes to violence against women. But who lets a toddler run around unsupervised? No one.
Since men have come clean about their inability to control themselves, it's our responsibility as women to help them. Here's the plan:
1. We have to make sure men don't meet women they could attack, and that means that we have to place them securely in the confinement of the home where they will run a very low risk of meeting women.
2. If men must leave the house, we will make sure they wear a veil that will inhibit them seeing objects too closely. After all, we can't be sure that a woman isn't going to show up the moment a man leaves the house.
3. Every man must have a female chaperon with him at all times to prevent him from going to any location that might cause him to stumble.
4. What men can watch on TV and the internet must be restricted to PG since a visual image can trigger an unwanted reaction.
5. We must insist all men ask a woman for permission if they wish to do anything out of the ordinary, since a man cannot be trusted to act on his own.
If men want to act like little boys, women must become perpetual mothers to protect the toddlers from themselves. Still think boys should be boys?